Welcome to My Blog!!
Welcome to my Kin 330 Blog!!
Monday, August 30, 2010
About Me
My name is Bethani, I am a junior exercise science major at Berry College. I decided to go the exercise science route rather than the biology route becasue I enjoy all types of sports and exercising. In high school I played soccer, softball, and basketball. I also love the Atlanta Braves and enjoy watching sports of all kinds. I plan on becoming either a physical therapist or a speech therapist. I want to become a therapist because I can make an impact in the lives of others. More specifically, I want to become a pediatric physical or speech therapist. I am also blessed to have an aunt and a cousin who are physical therapists. My aunt is a physical therapist in a pre-school and my cousin works with home health. They both enjoy their jobs and it gives me more insight into what physical therapists really do. Throughout my college career I have changed my major several times and have still not decided on exactly which job I want to do, but the one thing I know is that I want to work with kids. I have always been drawn to helping children and I hope to make a huge impact in children's lives now and in the future. I hope that I will be touching children's lives in whatever career path I choose. Physical therapy helps children with disabilities or children who have been in accidents overcome physical obstacles and through this process he/she is benefitted emotionally. Speech therapy also helps children with confidence and physical problems. I am overjoyed to be graduating next fall and starting a new chapter in my life. I cannot wait to enter graduate school and begin the program for either physical or speech therapy and be on the path to helping rehabilitate children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment